Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
Responsibilities for the Data Science Implementation Engineer Job
- You will be the principle ETL developer responsible for managing existing and new processes and applications required to extract, transform, clean and move data and metadata from source systems into our data warehouse or operational data store.
- You will be the heartbeat of our data strategy by ensuring our data solutions are up to date and accurate as well as ensure that our activation and growth toolsets are highly available.
- You will whole-heartedly own the responsibility to ensure that the data science, activation and growth department as well as their tool’s data requirements are met by managing our data pipeline, campaign management solution and our analytics tools’ performance and uptime.
- You will be practical and hands on and we will work with you to build product feature enhancements on-top of our current analytics toolsets and campaign management tools to ensure that our data driven consumer acquisition, activation, use and retention goals are met and exceeded.
- You will lead the department’s collaboration with internal stakeholders to define and execute cross-functional data movements into our central warehouse.
Qualifications for the Data Science Implementation Engineer Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years practical experience with the Java & PHP programming languages a must.
- Experience in software life-cycle development (SDLC).
- Experience with web services – SOAP & REST Based.
- Preferred experience with Apache Tomcat application server and SOA.
- Expert ability in SQL and mySQL server management and administration.
- Expert scripter in Linux, Solaris or UNIX OS’s.
- Excellent and demonstrable system and solutioning design and documentation skills
- 1 years’ experience in managing data lineage, ETL design and maintenance prefered.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Ability to translate ideas and business requirements into fully functioning ETL workflows initiatives on several simultaneously assigned tasks.
What do we offer you?
When working at Cellulant*, you can expect to work on a diverse range of problems, with inspiring and creative colleagues. You will have ample opportunities for growth and career development, and we highly value continuous learning.
We offer you a challenging position in which you will be rewarded for performance.
How to Apply
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements? Apply by sending an e-mail with your CV and a convincing cover letter. Please mention the position in the subject.
The selection process entails an oral interview stage, followed by a case study presentation and a final interview.
The deadline for application is 5th May 2017.