These individuals will be responsible for the day to day running of the system and will be under the supervision of the CTO
- Establishes and oversees implementation of the websites strategic technical vision and leads all aspects of operational information technology.
- Establish governance processes of direction and control to ensure that objectives of the company are met.
- Responsible for day to day running and maintenance of website
- Maintain a modern IT infrastructure by constantly evaluating and incorporating current IT practice, such as the use of SaaS, IaaS, cloud, and COTS (commercial off the shelf) options.
- Establishes documents and communicates IT policies and procedures.
- Establishes, monitors and reports key performance indicators and service levels for IT operations. Establish quality improvement processes.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or a related field. Master's degree in Information Technology or related field would be preferred but not a must.
- At least 5 years-experience in the Information Technology area, including management and strategic planning and execution experience.
- Capable track record of building and sustaining teams with a strong customer service orientation
- Proficient in Microsoft operating systems and products.
- Experience modernizing traditional/legacy IT systems
- Experience managing network infrastructure and supporting a mobile workforce
- Experience in presentation and training, project management, reporting and analysis preparation.
- Experience in implementing large projects in multiple locations.
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with multiple priorities and time pressures.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, teamwork skills.
- Ability to increase knowledge and keep pace with new technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in organizational structure and coordinate with all departments when necessary.
- Discretion and confidentiality are an absolute must.