Annual Workplace Health and Safety Audit for NRC Office in Kenya at Norwegian Refugee Council
Consulting & Strategy
Conduct General Workplace audits for NRC Nairobi Office and provide a detailed report for the site.
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Deliverables and reporting deadlines
The Audit Organization is expected to lead, accomplish, and submit the following deliverable:
- Conduct General Workplace audits for NRC Nairobi Office and provide a detailed report for the site.
- Conduct Occupational Health and Safety committee training and issue both corporate and individual certificates for Nairobi team.
- Conduct fire Marshals and First Aid training for designated staff and issue both Corporate and individual certificates for Nairobi team.
- Conduct refresher training related to First Aid, fire safety, and occupational health and safety for Nairobi teams annually.
- Provide Annual Staff workplace ergonomics training for Nairobi offices and issue corporate certificate
- Work with the ministry of health to complete staff occupational health assessment for Nairobi offices
The final deliverables (if awarded) are to be shared by 30th June 2023, with the NRC Kenya country office team.
Qualifications for the Consultancy/consultant
- Approved by the Directorate of Occupational Health and Safety (DOSH) Kenya.
- Approved by National Industrial Training Authority (NITA)
- Ability to offer First Aid, Fire Safety, and Occupational Health and safety services
- Ability to issue certificates both for individuals and corporates
- A minimum of five years of proven practical experience in Kenya supporting INGOS
- Facilitators must also be approved by DOSH
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured