This is a full-time on-site role for an Office Admin assistant at our Head office. The Office Administrator will be responsible for performing administrative and clerical tasks, managing office equipment, communicating with internal and external stakeholders, providing customer service, managing social media pages, and supporting the office admin
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Administrative Assistance, Office Equipment, and Office Administration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide high-quality customer service
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and other relevant software
- Experience in an office administrative role or similar position
- experienced in handling social media pages,
- Certificate in a relevant field is a plus
- digital design is an added advantage
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.