Associate Partnerships Manager
Consulting & Strategy
Experience in business development within the crypto industry Strong passion and understanding of blockchain technologies
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Source, conduct due diligence, and execute high-value strategic partnerships with start-ups that are considering developing Arbitrum’s technology and other types of companies that bring value to the ecosystem.
- Work closely with engineering to ensure any technical issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Define and lead new initiatives within the partnerships team to expand the reach of Arbitrum
- Communicate product updates with various accounts
- Help shape our product strategy by collecting external feedback and relaying it to internal stakeholders
- Experience in business development within the crypto industry
- Strong passion and understanding of blockchain technologies
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to identify, pursue and close complex partnerships
- Detail-oriented Experience in driving alignment from key internal stakeholders to support strategic decisions
- Ability to present and speak in public to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured