Employer: A LEADING INTERNATIONAL COMPANY DEALING WITH FAST FOODS SUCH AS PIZZA, ICE CREAM, AMONG OTHERS
Ref No: SGK-BA-11-2021
Job Category: MIDDLE MANAGEMENT
• Degree in business analysis/ management, accounting data science or information technology.
• Private equity/investment banking is an advantage.
• Proven training in business process, strategy and modelling.
• Proficiency in MS office (MS word, excel, Powerpoint).
• Very strong reporting and presenting skills the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Effective communication and leadership skills.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills.
• Proficiency in indices, fundamentals, and analytical data, returns level data etc.
• Data analysis – must have proficiency with SQL, microsoft excel. Strong understanding of regulatory and reporting requirements as well as plenty of experience in forecasting, budgeting and financial analysis combined with understanding of key performance indicators.
• Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits. Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive. Ability to work independently and with others. Extremely organized with strong time-management skills.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience performing roles of a business analysis in a busy organization.
• Those with experience in hospitality sector experience will have an added advantage. Proven experience as a business analyst.
Salary: KSHS 120,000 - 150,000 PLUS GENEROUS COMPANY BENEFITS
• The business analyst is tasked with analysing potential projects and business strategies, developing financial models to determine their viability, as well as identifying and solving weaknesses in operational performance.
• (S)he, will also provide financial insights that help the decision-making process, and align capital and resource allocation within the business budget.
• The business analyst will drive fresh initiatives for financial planning and business intelligence systems.
• The business analyst shall also be responsible for investor/bondholder relations.
Other duties includes:-
• Conducting market analyses, analysing both product lines and the overall profitability of the business.
• Developing and monitoring data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met.
• Performing financial and operational modelling, and developing new models that underpin sound business decisions.
• Identifying and addressing operational, financial, and technological risks within the business. Maintaining, testing, and improving business and store operations.
• Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders. Identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
• Evaluating the performance of project teams to ensure that targets and deadlines are met.
• Acting as a liaison between business operations and it team.
• Supervising the implementation of new products and evaluating how these will perform on the market.
• identifying and initiating projects; managing resources; driving the resolution of issues; and holding self and team accountable for results.
• Identify, creating and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level. Focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid.
• Developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones.
• Partnering with internal and external customers to ensure systems provided meet the long-term business strategies.
• Providing and supporting the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders. Identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results.
• Recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
• Creating & developing monthly reports.