• Market research ,finding new customers in the sales of industrial water treatment chemicals
• Build sustainable relationship and provide customer satisfaction
• Achieve annual sales targets by collaboration with customers
• Follow up and handling of customers deliveries and payments.
• Responding to customers queries and complaints and ensuring that corrective action is taken.
• Monthly reporting of sales activity in the area of jurisdiction.
• Diploma or a degree holder in Chemistry ,Chemical Engineering or related field
• Preferably Minimum 2 years of sales experience.
• Advanced computer skills and knowledge of MS Office programs
• Ability to work to deadlines and targets , can Priorities and manage multitasks
• Possession of Driving License Will be an added advantage.
• Problem solving competency, to be open to learn.
• Ability and confidence to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Good team player, sense of responsibility and reliability.
Please send CV via "Apply Now Button".