Business Process Analyst
Software & Data
The purpose of this role is to optimize and enhance business processes within AutoXpress' core functions by implementing technology solutions
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
AutoXpress is Kenya’s leading supplier of tyres, wheels, batteries, suspension parts, and vehicle services with an existing countrywide network of 51 branches. We represent world-class brands extending superior service to our customers with an identifiable difference. As we expand our network, we are looking to recruit a dynamic individual who assist the team in achieving their mandate. Details of the position are outlined below.
POSITION: BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST
The purpose of this role is to optimize and enhance business processes within AutoXpress' core functions by implementing technology solutions. To achieve this, you will identify inefficiencies and provide recommendations for improvement, design and implement new processes, and continuously monitor performance to ensure ongoing effectiveness. Additionally, you will provide support to the Team Lead and the Business Systems Manager in related projects as assigned periodically.
THE MAIN DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES
• Analyse business processes and systems to identify opportunities for improvement and recommend solutions to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
• Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand their needs and requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
• Conduct gap analysis to identify areas for improvement in business processes, systems, and technology.
• Design and implement new business processes and workflows, including process mapping, documentation, and training.
• Lead process improvement projects and ensure successful implementation of process changes.
• Test system functionality to ensure new products, enhancements, fixes and patches have correctly identified problems without introducing regression issues.
• Monitor and evaluate the performance of business processes, using data and metrics to identify areas for improvement.
• Develop and maintain process management tools and methodologies, such as process maps, process flow diagrams, and process performance metrics.
• Communicate process improvements and best practices to stakeholders, including management, team members, and customers.
• Provide technical support to users by writing and maintaining documentation, providing Level II help desk support and conducting user training sessions.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Experience in process mapping and documentation.
• Knowledge of business process management software.
• Experience in project management.
• Familiarity and experience with data analysis tools.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a business environment.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured