Chief Information officer job opening
• We are looking for an experienced CIO (Chief Information Officer) to oversee the use of Information technology (IT) in our company.
• You will be the one to devise the company’s IT strategy and ensure that all systems necessary to support its operations and objectives are in place.
• An excellent CIO must have a solid IT background and consistently keep up-to-date with advancements of the field. Apart from their education and experience, they must have every quality of a leader and a strong strategic and business acumen.
• The goal is to ensure that information technology adds the maximum value to our company so as to facilitate the success of our business.
• Set objectives and strategies for the IT department
• Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits
• Design and customize technological systems and platforms to improve customer experience
• Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization
• Approve purchases of technological equipment and software and establish partnerships with IT providers
• Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance
• Direct and organize IT-related projects
• Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage
• Analyze the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions
• Proven experience as CIO or similar managerial role
• Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
• Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation
• Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations
• Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• A strong strategic and business mindset
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA will be preferred
Qualified Candidates are required to Apply