Consulting & Strategy
Expert-level proficiency in SQL and experience working with ETL/ELT pipelines and BI tools. Experience with a scripting language is a plus. A passion for digging into datasets to validate hypotheses and uncover insights.
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Pipe is a new kind of trading platform that enables entrepreneurs to grow their businesses on their terms. By treating recurring revenue streams as an asset, Pipe allows companies to transform their recurring revenue into up-front capital, instantly. For entrepreneurs, that means more cash flow for scaling a business without dilution or restrictive debt. For investors, Pipe has unlocked a previously untapped asset class. Whether you’re an entrepreneur or an investor, Pipe is growth on your terms.
We’re a fully distributed, remote-first, fast-growing startup. Our engineering and data teams are spread from UTC-8 to UTC+6 and we rely heavily on our written communication skills in order to make it work. We believe in giving our team agency and control over their schedules: we avoid standing meetings, and default to asynchronous communication. There are no core working hours, we just ask our team to communicate clearly about their schedules and be considerate to their coworkers if plans change. You will occasionally need to be flexible in order to meet synchronously with colleagues in different time zones.
This is a full-time, fully-remote position as a Data Analyst. In this role, you will:
- Work closely with product and commercial teams to understand business performance, and define metrics and KPIs.
- Identify opportunities to unlock growth and efficiency in the business.
- Build dashboards and reports to create visibility into different funnels and business processes.
- Design and run experiments to improve customer experience on the platform.
- Proactively explore datasets to uncover insights, and prototype new model-driven features and products that provide value to our customers.
We are looking for talented data analysts with past experience in a similar role. Ideal candidates will have:
- Expert-level proficiency in SQL and experience working with ETL/ELT pipelines and BI tools. Experience with a scripting language is a plus.
- A passion for digging into datasets to validate hypotheses and uncover insights.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience designing and running A/B tests is a plus.
- Prior experience in fintech or finance is a plus.
In general, you will be successful at Pipe if:
- You want to join a quickly growing startup and make an impact.
- You want to be part of a team that holds each other to high standards.
- You have a strong technical foundation, and are passionate about using your toolkit to help our customers succeed.
- You take end-to-end ownership of your work and enjoy working with different functions across the company.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You want to work in an environment that values and rewards excellence.
Many good candidates do not fit job descriptions perfectly. If you believe you are a good fit, we encourage you to apply.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured