We are looking for a software developer who can help us maintain and optimize a desktop application based on the inputs of its active users. On top of some readily available operational feedback, you will be working in an environment that values collaboration and continuous growth. We are building an ecosystem of tools through different platforms (web, mobile and desktop). With that, you are expected to interact, communicate and work with the members of the organization from different teams to ensure that the desktop application is integrated seamlessly and harmoniously with the existing system.
- Familiarity with building applications using the ElectronJS framework / NodeJS
- Proficiency in server-side language Python and basic understanding of the Python-based framework Django.
- Develop backend APIs for the desktop application.
- Create frontend components for the desktop app
- Integrate backend API with frontend components
- Write backend unit tests
- Review other developer’s code
- Write and maintain documentation regarding the code and the features
- Research on technologies that will help optimize the desktop app