DevOps Engineer responsibilities designing and implementing a modern CI/CD workflow that will include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Ruby or Python, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
● Implement integrations requested by customers
● Ensure downtime free automation of deployment of new features across our products
● Build / Ensure integration of tools that give visibility into occurrences of errors, surface them based on impact to customer
● Perform root cause analysis for production errors
● Investigate and resolve technical issues
● Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
● Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software sengineering role
● Good knowledge of Ruby or Python and BASH
● Working knowledge of databases and SQL
● Certification on AWS cloud technologies (associate level is fine)
● Demonstrable experience with CI-CD tools eg Circle CI, Github Actions
● Experience with running and managing containerised workloads on Kubernetes or ECS