Main Duties & responsibilities
- Attract traffic to the company’s social media platforms
- Manage Digital Marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers
- Create, manage all published content (images, video and written)
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating sales
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts
- Oversee design (i.e.: Facebook Timeline cover, profile picture, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.)
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Implement ongoing all company awareness to remain highly effective
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management
- Have a keen interest in creativity of the branch’s ambiance and presentation
- Other duties as assigned by the management.
- Degree/ Diploma in Marketing, Graphics Arts or relevant field.
- Digital/social media marketing experience in a busy company.
- experience in digital marketing.
- Content Creation/Graphic design skills.
- Customer service Skills.
- Very creative.