Our client, a Foundation is looking for a Franchise & Partnership Specialist who will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with external partners, franchises, and stakeholders to support the client’s mission of empowering women entrepreneurs working on daycares in informal settlements.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Develop Social Franchise model and support implementation
· Create, develop and monitor implementation of systems and lead a strategic business unit within the Foundation to manage Social Franchising
· Day to day management of the Social Franchise members (internal and external) on strategy and objectives, motivate team for execution, recognize and reward achievements
· Develop and monitor implementation of strategies, systems, and policies for advocacy, PR and partnerships development for the Social Franchise for both internal and external stakeholders
· Develop and monitor implementation of systems and procedures to anticipate, evaluate and mitigate financial, operational and reputational risks within the social franchise
· Develop and implement systems and activities to identify, document and share success stories, lessons learnt and best practices to inform program planning, implementation and institutional
· Review & optimize franchise starter pack and ongoing equipment support to franchisees
· Advise on model’s feasibility in achieving scale & replication
· Develop comprehensive training programs for new franchisees, covering operational procedures, brand standards, and customer service.
· Ensure consistent brand messaging and standards across all franchises and partnerships.
· Provide regular reports to the management team on the performance of franchises and partnerships, highlighting areas for improvement and success.
· Degree in Business or related Field (e.g. Finance, Entrepreneurship, Sales & Marketing).
· Passion to work with communities
· 5 or more years of Working Experience in business enterprise
· Broad knowledge and understanding of local childcare industry and small and medium enterprises systems is desired;
· Finance background either through education or experience added advantage
· Previous experience in social marketing/franchising an added advantage.
Apply: Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: " Franchise & Partnerships Specialist "
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.