A leading Driving School and Technical College in Kenya with a proven track record in producing competent drivers and technical graduates is currently recruiting for the following position General Manager.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Qualifications and Skills
• A minimum of a Degree in management
• 40 years and above
• 10 years of experience in the same or related field
• Experience in managing transport institution / technical college.
• Good knowledge of different business functions.
• Strong leadership qualities.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Highly organized.
• Strong work ethics.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Computer literate.
• Clearance by EACC, KRA, CRB, DCI and HELB.
Roles and responsibilities
• Overseeing daily business operations
• Developing and implementing growth strategies.
• Training low-level managers and staff
• Ensuring the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business
• Coordinating the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports
• Creating and managing budgets
• Providing guidance to key functional managers and executives in the organization
• Ensuring the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives
• Ensuring overall delivery and quality of the unit's offerings to customers
• Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
• Overseeing key hiring and talent development programs
• Evaluating and decide upon key investments.
• Communicating strategy and results to employees
• Reporting key results to corporate officers
• Generating reports and giving presentations.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.