Lima Africa and Agrisolutions Limited
Farming & Agriculture
provides professional and innovative production support services to incubation and hatching of day old chicken. ensure proper hatchery farm care and hygiene. brooding day old chicken.
- Minimum Qualification:Certificate
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Limafrica and Agrisolutions Limited is an agribusiness-based company incorporated in Kenya. We are currently carrying out agricultural interventions tailored to smallholder farmers in specific value chains including dairy, horticulture, poultry and staples in western and Nyanzan counties.
In poultry value chain, under the project “limakuku initiative for youths, young women and widows in Homabay county” on a buy-back contract basis, the company wishes to recruit relevant qualified personnel in the following vacancies currently available for 4 hatchery attendants, who should be very passionate about poultry, energetic, self-motivated and very ambitious- for a period of 1 year up to April,2024.
REF 06/23: HATCHERY ATTENDANTS-4
- provides professional and innovative production support services to incubation and hatching of day old chicken.
- ensure proper hatchery farm care and hygiene.
- brooding day old chicken.
- provide relevant technical and technological support to the incubators
- oversee maintenance and functioning of the farm incubators and hatchers.
- in charge of security of the allocated hatchery.
- preferably appropriate experience in hatchery management at least 2 years.
- computer literate and techno savvy
- at least a form four certificate
- valid identification documents with certificate of good conduct.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured