Hotel Admin Assistant - Nanyuki
Summit Recruitment & Search
Admin & Office
Handling administration incl. filing and general organisation of paperwork relating to the operations or people management related matters
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Hotel Admin Assistant - Nanyuki, Kenya
Our client a 5-star animal reserve Hotel in the outskirts of Nanyuki is looking to hire a Hotel Admin Assistant who will support the hospitality manager with a variety of administrative, operational & people focused tasks to ensure the operation runs smoothly & effectively. The successful candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a front desk agent in a 4 or 5-star hotel, be an eloquent English speaker, be presentable and be willing to relocate.
● Handling administration incl. filing and general organisation of paperwork relating to the operations or people management related matters.
● Manage staff leave schedules and other absences from work.
● Review guest itineraries and liaise with the reservation team for any queries.
● Support with organisation and planning of day-to-day duties of the wider hospitality team.
● Work closely with HR to coordinate training, recruitment or performance development activities.
● Do research on necessary supplies and working with purchasing department to arrange procurement.
● Support with reviewing and adjusting Health & Safety manuals, Emergency protocols and Standard Operating procedures.
● Deal with guest requests as necessary, including liaising with guests directly.
● Arrange team-building activities.
● Assist with report-writing activities.
● Email communication with other heads of departments.
● Oversee special projects as requested by the Hospitality Manager.
● Degree / Higher Diploma in Hotel Management/Business Administration
● Proven experience in a luxury hotel, lodge or food & beverage environment.
● Project management certification or related experience an advantage
● Excellent written & verbal English language.
● Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
● Clear communication skills including report writing and professional email writing.
● Exceptional time management and organisational skills.
● Working well under pressure.
● Creative problem-solving skills.
● Confident decision-maker.
● Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
Monthly Gross Salary: Monthly Gross of Kes 120,000
Career Level: Mid Level
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Deadline: 14th April,2023.
To apply, please follow the link:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured