Bachelor's degree in logistics, business administration, or similar preferred.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
We are searching for a meticulous inventory controller to manage the inventory for our company. In this role, you will be required to coordinate orders and deliveries, perform regular inventory audits and analyses, and forecast the supply and demand requirements to ensure consistent stock levels. To ensure success as an inventory controller, you should be highly organized and have detailed knowledge of supply chain management software and practices. A top-notch inventory controller will be able to accurately forecast inventory requirements and possess excellent logistical abilities.
Inventory Controller Responsibilities:
• Monitoring inventory levels and replenishing stock as needed, main warehouse & POS (shops)
• Developing and implementing inventory control systems and practices
• Liaising with head office to ensure the quality of stock received / delivered
• Coordinating the logistics of purchase orders, stock transfers, deliveries, tagging, and processing
• Forecasting supply and demand requirements to ensure stock availability
• Tracking inbound and outbound orders to prevent overstocking and out-of-stock (OOS).
• Analysing and reviewing supply chain data to identify and resolve issues
• Generating stock reports from system, supply chain analysis, and inventory management systems
• Performing regular stock checks and reporting any issues to the supervisor / head office.
• Maintaining and updating records of delivered orders, materials issued reports, and inventory records
• Overviewing of the daily inventory movement reports
• Implementing developing new inventory control systems and practices
• Co-ordinating with the logistics, warehouses & POS to ensure the efficiency of delivers /posting / stock counts
• Forecasting for any change occurs with the supply & demand, predicts possible outcomes and plan accordingly, they then compensate the orders to ensure stock availability
• Tracking of the stock until dispensed to avoid over or low stocking
• The inventory controller position often involves analysing supply chain and warehouse metrics. This allows them to increase the efficiency and resolves any issues with the work flows
• Any other task that is related to the inventory or assigned by the management
• Analytical Skills
• Communication Skills
• Time Management
• Ability to work independently
Inventory Controller Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in logistics, business administration, or similar preferred.
• A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in retail, warehousing, logistics, or similar.
• Excellent knowledge of inventory management software such as NetSuite, Zoho, Odoo Inventory
• Exceptional understanding of inventory management practices such as ABC analysis and cycle counting
• Good analytical and logistical thinking abilities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional collaboration and negotiation abilities
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.