RITI Association of Unemployed Professionals is a project of St Nicholas Rehabilitation Center and Nursing Home. RITI association aims to counter the rising unemployment menace by engaging unemployed professionals and youth in general with career-building, Counseling, rehabilitation, internships, and securing employment opportunities both locally and internationally.
Location:70% Nairobi 30% Meru
Reports to: The director
- Installing new software and hardware components.
- Regularly evaluating our IT systems to ensure they meet the necessary demands.
- Assisting with network administration tasks.
- Ensuring data storage is safe and secure.
- Resolving all issues coworkers have with their IT systems and software.
- Educating coworkers about network security and best practices for computer usage.
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of our computer network.
- A Diploma or degree in computer science, ICT, or related field is preferable.
- Professional certification (e.g. CCNA, SPSS, IoT, cybersecurity, DATA SCIENCE web development boot camp, etc ).
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication ability, both written and verbal.
- Personable, professional demeanor.