• End to end software development using java J2EE.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
• Software documentation and release notes drafting.
• Software solutions implementation and Support
• Software versions control using available versioning tools.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
• Proven working experience in Java development
• Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
• Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc)
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Experience in the Spring/JSF Framework
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
• Experience with test-driven development
Personal Skill Set
- Right personality
- Integrate easily with the existing team
- Right attitude
- Fit easily with the organization culture
- Flexible working on-site and off-site