- Execute full lifecycle software development Design and develop new software applications.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Understanding and supporting existing systems.
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Present and implement developed software applications at client sites.
- Contribute actively to innovations of new products and improvement of existing systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field (Already graduated)
- Must have at least 1- 2 years proven work experience in software engineering / development
- Proficient in MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL database is preferred.
- Proficient in (PhP, Java) languages.
- Knowledge in version control systems (GIT) is an added advantage (indicate github.com profile)
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills, staying up to date with the latest trends and are excited to learn new languages, tools, and best practices.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications and well versed with software development documentation tools.
- Ability and willingness to learn fast in a rapidly changing environment.
- Enjoy collaborating, problem-solving, and being part of a team environment