Koppert Biological Systems (K) Ltd
Supply Chain & Procurement
Supervision of the Logistics department. Follow up with clearing agents on the progress of weekly shipments to ensure efficient clearance of the goods
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Koppert Biological Systems (K) Ltd. is a subsidiary of Koppert B.V. Netherlands -the international market leader in the field of natural/biological crop protection. We have a vacant position in the Logistics Department.
The incumbent’s principal responsibilities will include:
- Supervision of the Logistics department.
- Follow up with clearing agents on the progress of weekly shipments to ensure efficient clearance of the goods.
- Management of stocks. Receiving local and import products and undertaking quality checks on the same.
- Formulation of products and undertaking through Quality Control.
- Ensure that the products are stored accordingly.
- Keep track of the availability of raw materials for further processing of the logistics operations.
- Processing of import duty exemption for all shipments.
- Client order processing including cash sales.
- Follow up on the Logistics chain to ensure smooth delivery of products to clients.
- Coordinating product packaging and repackaging.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics and supply chain management or any other related field.
- Professional qualifications (Clearing and forwarding, warehousing).
- Minimum relevant experience of 3 years.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills and computer proficiency.
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, good time management, integrity, and self-drive.
- A team player.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured