Marketing Operations Manager, Automation
Consulting & Strategy
You have 3+ years’ experience in a marketing operations role Proficiency in Hubspot (or comparable Marketing automation platform), Salesforce, Looker
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
Location: While this position is posted in a specific location, all of Oyster’s positions are fully remote and you can work from home. Forever. To create the best experience for our new hire (you?!) this role does require that you are based within -11 / +3 UTC
What you’ll do
In this role you will be responsible for managing marketing automation out of our Hubspot instance and working cross-functionally with stakeholders across teams to support various marketing programs and campaigns. You will act as a Hubspot champion as well as utilize our MarTech to its full potential.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations, you’ll have the opportunity to influence strategy, drive outcomes, and work in a critical area to support the entire marketing team.
- Influence the marketing technology roadmap, stay up-to-date on and recommend innovative new technologies to create a best-in-class Marketing Technology stack
- Optimize lead/account scoring and routing methodology to ensure quality leads are passed to sales development and increase efficiencies and conversion rates
- Help define, build, implement and sustain scalable processes for campaign measurement and new marketing initiatives to accurately report on marketing ROI
- Work with IT, Product, RevOps, and Engineering to manage and maintain integrations with core systems
- Establish and provide ongoing analytics on lead funnel efficiency
We’re looking for an experienced marketing operations manager who is equally comfortable in strategy and execution. You will be a critical team member in a newly-formed operations unit that covers sales, partnerships, marketing, and many other go-to-market functions. We’re eager to find someone who enjoys a collaborative, cross-functional challenge and who delights in working on high-impact marketing foundations.
The ideal candidate has at least some experience as a B2B SaaS marketer with exposure into high-growth environments. A bit more about you…
- You have 3+ years’ experience in a marketing operations role
- Proficiency in Hubspot (or comparable Marketing automation platform), Salesforce, Looker
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders across the marketing and sales organizations
- Strong problem-solving skills ability to think creatively, use sound judgement, and be bold when making business recommendations and decisions
- Strong skills with data analysis, reporting, and business intelligence
- Works well under deadlines, with the ability to identify and communicate issues quickly
You’ll also need…
- A reliable home internet connection (or be able to get one)
- Fluent English language skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured