Position: Navision Developer (Insurance Company)
Employer: A MEDIUM SIZE BUT BUSY INSURANCE BROKERAGE COMPANY
Ref No: SGK-ND-03-2021
Job Category: SUPERVISORY
• Diploma or degree in information technology, software development engineering or related field.
• Must have professional training as Navision developer and Navision financials.
• At least 5 years working experience as a Navision developer in a busy company. Knowledge in Navision is a must.
Salary: KSHS. 80,000 - 100,000 PLUS GOOD COMPANY BENEFITS
NAVISION DEVELOPER SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
• Navision ERP programming experiences and hands on work with full life cycle implementations.
• Experience as a software developer specifically working with nav C/Side c/AL development language.
• Role tailored client (RTC development experience (including page and report development in visual studio).
• Experience with Navision 2015 and above highly desirable.
• Experience working with common third party add-on solutions and their integration with MS Navision highly desirable.
• SQL experience a plus.
• prior Navision upgrade and data migration experiences highly desired.
• Ability to document code customizations and integrations in compliance with established standards and practices.
• Ability to translate customer business requirements and specifications into code solutions along with the ability to develop and manage hours estimates.
• Ability to debug errors efficiently and effectively.