Supply Chain & Procurement
You have successfully set up & managed the procurement process and ensured long-term saving on procurement costs. You have good knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques, maintained good relationship with suppliers and have excellent negotiation skills. Then you are the one we are looking for.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
You’ll be responsible for:
- · Setting up and efficiently managing procurement processes.
- · Participating in the development of framework agreements.
- · Facilitating procurement through preparation of procurement documents e.g LPO's
- · Arranging logistics for the timely delivery of materials.
- · Quality checking for received goods/samples.
- · Accounting for consumables and stock levels.
This role will be tough, demanding, and requires a person who has excellent negotiation & networking skills, fruitful procurement & sourcing strategies, proactive and will take ownership and accountability over the result of their role. You should possess a degree in Procurement or Supply Chain related course and have at least 3 years of work experience. Basic knowledge on electrical materials will be an added advantage.
In return for your results, you will have the opportunity to grow with a friendly team and a successful and rapidly expanding start-up company.
If you know this is a role you would succeed in, please apply now
using this link:https://bit.ly/3Y8u8eo or click the "Apply Now Button".
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured