TakaTaka Solutions Ltd
Supply Chain & Procurement
CIPS (Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply) diploma Degree/diploma in accounting, business management or a similar field preferred
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Reports to: Manager - Finance and Data
About takataka solutions
Takataka Solutions Limited is a company operating in the environmental sector - waste collection and recycling. We are looking for an astute procurement officer to oversee purchasing activities and ensure that purchased items are both cost-efficient and of high quality.
The procurement officer’s responsibilities include overseeing activities of the purchasing department, maintaining positive supplier relations, evaluating supply options, and maintaining accurate records.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the selection of appropriate suppliers and contractors, to promote good procurement practice with due regard to sustainability, ethical purchasing standards and costing
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies in line with internal stakeholders’ requirements.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and reporting for products and services to be purchased.
- Responsible for order placement and follow ups on the same.
- Reconcile or resolve order discrepancies with supplies.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as legal documents, delivery times, product ranges, payment terms, etc. (supplier database)
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts - including prices, payment terms and delivery timelines.
- Ensure timely receipt of purchases and relevant documents.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- CIPS (Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply) diploma
- Degree/diploma in accounting, business management or a similar field preferred
- 2+ years of experience as a procurement officer or in a similar position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Sheets as well as overall ICT knowledge
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Attention to detail
Interested candidates should apply through Brighter Monday with their CV and a short cover letter explaining (a) how this opportunity fits into the candidate’s career goals and (b) what relevant executive support experience they have gained so far.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured