Product & Project Management
B.Sc. degree in chemical engineering/chemistry or similar
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Position: Production Supervisor
Level: Supervisory Role
Industry: Manufacturing (Paints and Chemicals)
Age Group: 25-30 years
Qualification, skills, experience
• B.Sc. degree in chemical engineering / chemistry or similar
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in chemical or paints industry
• Experience working in kaizen practice required.
Role will be to manage the production shifts efficient
Salary and benefits: Will depend on the background and experience of the candidate, with an indicative Gross Salary of Kshs. 50,000. Other benefits as per company’s policy
Joining: Immediate / After the notice period.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured