Sales Executive – Waste Collection
TakaTaka Solutions Ltd
TakaTaka Solutions is looking to recruit passionate sales team member(s) to sell our waste collection services to a variety of urban waste producers (middle-income, high- income and commercial clients). The candidate will report to the Chief Sales Officer. The candidate is expected to spend the majority of time in the field.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Position title: Sales Executive – Waste Collection
Reports to: Chief Sales Officer
About TakaTaka Solutions
TakaTaka Solutions is a social enterprise and the largest waste management and recycling company in Kenya. We are fully vertically integrated and are active in: waste collection, sorting at material recovery facilities, composting of organic waste, buying materials from waste workers at dumpsites, plastic recycling and hazardous waste incineration. Our average recycling rate is 90%, which is one of the highest recycling rates in the world. We have been operating since 2011, manage more than 2,500 tons of waste every month and employ 480 staff. We also help more than 300 informal waste workers in the circular economy increase their income by at least 50
Summary of Role
TakaTaka Solutions is looking to recruit passionate sales team member(s) to sell our waste collection services to a variety of urban waste producers (middle-income, high- income and commercial clients).
The candidate will report to the Chief Sales Officer. The candidate is expected to spend the majority of time in the field.
- Direct selling of waste collection services to residential and commercial properties
- Building of leads with caretakers, landlords and real estate managers that can be converted into sales
- Navigating the sales process, to discern who the decision-making process is for the prospect
- Advise and collaborative work with the prospect on the type of service they need
- Collaborate with internal team to design appropriate solutions for more complex services
- Proactively help customer by answering questions and responding to their request
- Send appropriate information and technical reports to the clients for quotation
- Manage existing clients, to ensure contracts get renew or renegotiate terms
- Daily and weekly reporting to the Sales Team Leader
- Manage leads tracking, online database, and scheduling
- Prepare client specific questions before a site visit, ensuring visits are taken place on the day of the collection or as close to the day of collection as possible
- Follow up with newly signed commercial clients to ensure service quality
- Assist in marketing and customer care activities when necessarily
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 1-2 years work experience in sales with high performance
- Previous experience in solution selling of complex products or services (as opposed to selling of physical products like FMCG). Example segments include: facility management, security, IT.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree
- Highly analytical and systematic approach to sales
- Fluent in English and Swahili
- Competent in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint,
Attributes We Look for:
- Excellent communicator
- Collaborative and thrive in a team environment where ideas build on one another
- Excited by and open to new ideas and new way of doing things
- Creative and contribute new ieas and ways of improving the team
- High preparedness and ability to be adaptable without complaining
- When problem arise, see the possibilities rather than blocks
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work in multi-cultural environment
- High level of empathy and patience
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity, and strong work ethic
- High regard for time management
- Willingness to take additional areas of responsibility relevant to the role
- A high level of commitment to TakaTaka Solutions’ value and objectives
- A highly responsible approach to all tasks
Preferred start date
Interested candidates should apply through Brighter Monday with their CV and a short cover letter explaining (a) how this opportunity fits into the candidate’s career goals and (b) what relevant executive support experience they have gained so far.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured