SAP FICO Analyst
Software & Data
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or a related field.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
The role is responsible for providing support for the day-to-day operations of the Madison Group SAP system and more specifically, the Finance and Controlling (FICO) module, configuration and user management. The role supports all SAP users and ensures continuous improvement of the SAP System in line with the Group’s strategic objectives.
- Understanding and documenting the business requirements of the group in areas that touch on SAP FICO.
- Validation of SAP FICO requirements for changes and customizations.
- Implementation and Preparation of blueprints for projects.
- Resolving the day-to-day queries of end users.
- Gap Analysis during process reviews between the As-Is and To-Be processes.
- Functional testing and Integration Testing.
- Configuring Global and Enterprise structure settings.
- Configuring G/L, A/P, A/R, Asset Accounting.
- Preparing training materials and training the end users.
- Project management to ensure projects are completed within defined scope, cost and schedule.
- Providing Post-Go live support.
Qualifications, Experience and Competences
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or a related field.
- SAP FICO Certification or working towards certification.
- A minimum of three years experience on SAP FICO.
- Experience in the BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance) sector will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills.
- Diligent and detail-oriented.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured