Position: SENIOR APPLICATIONS ANALYST DEVELOPER -ORACLE PROFICIENT (FOR A LEADING FMCG MANUFACTURING COMPANY)
Employer: A BUSY BEVERAGE MANUFACTURING COMPANY
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
• Master’s considered as added value. Proficient with programming languages and environments including SQL, C#, and .Net.
• Report development and deployment within oracle EBS R12 platform.
• Working knowledge of analytical reporting tools such as Microsoft power BI.
• Strong ability to apply analytical, problem solving, creative thinking and design skills to a wide variety of business situations.
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and project skills.
• A team player with good communication skills and ability to work with all staff.
• High standards of ethics and values. Ability to meet strict deadlines and to operate with minimum or no supervision.
• Minimum 5 years overall work experience in managing, developing, and supporting software applications.
• Proficient with 3 years hands on experience with oracle EBS R12 preferred handling financial and supply chain modules setups and customizations.
Major roles of senior applications analyst developer -oracle proficient are: -
• Senior applications analyst’s role is to support the business applications through incident management, change management, deployment management, end user support, month end support, GCC management, applications, and database management services. Directing and performing it services to ensure the operation, performance, and availability of the applications and database while complying to change management procedures.
• Managing and performing the planning, analysis, design, development, installation, testing, modification, and evaluation of all applications, databases and related client services and reporting.
OTHER DUTIES INCLUDE: -
• Supporting and maintaining information technology (IT) business applications including third party system vendor management.
• End user support. Database and application administration.
• Change management process. Reporting, troubleshooting and escalating system faults. Conducting new system requirements and formulating solutions to existing problems. Project management.
Salary: KSHS. 90,000 - 120,000 PLUS COMPANY BENEFITS