• The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for the design, implementation, unit testing and deployment of Service Oriented Architecture based software in alignment with REST standards in a highly scalable cloud infrastructure.
• Work with the engineering team members to identify the technical requirements for the product and create technical user stories.
• Implement defect free, highly scalable code and corresponding unit tests.
• Be part of a team to deliver software to the production environment on a sprint cadence.
• Strong skills in designing and implementing SOA based software.
• Strong understanding of REST and SOAP standards..
• Strong background in OOD Architectural software programming, general network communication protocols like TCP/IP, file systems and database access.
• Good experience with MS Visual Studio 2010 or 2012 with MS Entity Framework, or MS NuGets.
• Hands on experience with powershell, Azure Resource Manager (or equivalent technology) and Octopus automated deployment.
• Hands on Experience with Azure microservices including Cloud services, Worker roles, IoT Hub and Service Fabric clusters.
• Understanding of No SQL databases and its trade-offs.
• Strong understanding of writing secure applications using security solutions like Active Directory, OAuth.
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field of Engineering.
• 5+ years of Object-Oriented software development experience, the ability to design web based software for scalable applications, experience in REST and SOAP standards.
• 1+ years of hands on experience with any public cloud including Azure, Elastic Cloud, AWS, Cloud Foundry, Predix, Ayla IoT platform, bluemix or other relevant IoT cloud.
• Experience designing and developing software for the web/cloud.
• Experience in web based software development with any relational/non-relational database.