Sr. Product Success Manager
Consulting & Strategy
6+ years experience defining, managing, or launching new functionality at a growing software or technology company
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:6 years
Our Customer Success team is an all-remote group spread across multiple time zones so we can work closely with customers when they need us.
- We serve: We work with the world's best known and most innovative companies and they trust us to guide them to build products that their customers love.
- We are experts: Our Customer Success team is comprised of product development experts who have experience delivering meaningful value to customers.
- We act with urgency: We respond to customers' requests as quickly as we can. Because when we do, we have the best chance of creating the most value for customers and ourselves.
- We exchange value: We do not have any salespeople and we focus on what is best for the customer.
- We collaborate: We have no tolerance for drama. We celebrate clear communication, effort, and teamwork. We use Slack for internal team communication and Zoom for team and customer video calls. (Email? Rarely.)
- We guide product: We bring our customers' requirements to our product team and define our own efficient processes and systems.
- We enjoy: We like what we do and we want you to love your job too. Learn more about The Responsive Method, our company values, and the generous benefits we offer.
We serve the world's most innovative companies. They are building revolutionary new experiences for their customers and move fast. They expect us to do the same and to help them develop best practices for product development. Our software is methodology agnostic, which means we need to be experts in the agile, scrum, kanban, SAFe®, and hybrid approaches that our customers depend on.
Our collective experience gives us the skills to meet customers where they are, internalize how they work (because we've been there, done that), and confidently guide them to achieve their best. And because we are always curious, we love learning from our customers along our journey together.
You work hard and have a history of making a positive customer impact. You thrive in a fast-paced and high-growth technology company. You are happiest when you are working directly with customers together with a team of high achievers like yourself. You definitely have worked as a product or technical project manager, but realized that you prefer helping people to writing requirements. Showcasing advanced technology to sophisticated customers energizes you. You also have:
- 6+ years experience defining, managing, or launching new functionality at a growing software or technology company
- Influenced or defined the detailed go-to-market process used to achieve product and business goals
- Learned complex software applications and workflow methodologies
- Written clear instructions to answer questions and explain best practices
- Independently resolved hard challenges
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured