Must have experience in Design software's and site inspection.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
A structural engineer to design and supervise our projects. Designing and planning project details – and on-site where you’ll provide technical advice to Contractors.
To succeed in this role, you should have hands-on experience using Manual Design tools, Prokon, Masterseries and and advanced knowledge of AutoCAD.
• Design structures, such as buildings or bridges
• Create structural models by using computer-aided design software
• Follow construction safety guidelines
• Choose appropriate materials based on structural specifications
• Monitor on-site construction processes and supervise site work. construction workers
• Track and report on project progress
• Collaborate with contractors and project managers
• At least five years experience as a Structural Engineer or similar field
• Excellent knowledge of construction methods and regulations
• Hands-on experience with AutoCAD
• Data-driven mindset with excellent mathematical skills
• Good communication ability (both written and verbal)
• Attention to detail
• Degree in Structural Engineering; a Master’s degree is a plus
• Registered with relevant boards, IEK, EBK
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured