Supply Chain Key Account Manager at LOraeal
Supply Chain & Procurement
Minimum of a University Degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Develop the collaborative relationship with customers to improve availability and reduce supply chain costs.
- Leading edge on project trial to improve customer efficiencies and cost to serve
- Drive Supply Chain efficiencies.
- Order date and delivery date alignment with the customer to ensure better planning, OTIF and Service Levels
- Build and maintain an open full collaborative relationship with all stakeholders. Animate regular supply chain meetings with the client.
- Guarantee the quality of sales forecast from a client and product level for sell-in and sell-out.
- Achieve joint KPIs from a customer perspective, including inbound, DC to store, OSA, stockholding/Stock-In-Trade.
- Analyze shortage causes, including the ones on shelf, and propose actions both internally and with the client.
- Support and coordinate sell in forecast construction by product / account on monthly & weekly basis with KAMs & Demand Planners on events and promos.
- Track promotional sell-through and make necessary adjustments internally and externally.
- Monitor product supply risks and notify customer of potential issues through Scorecards and work both internally and with the client to limit its impacts.
- Organize and manage 30/60/90 collaborative sell out forecast and quarterly review meetings.
- Liaise with buyers & customer supply chain as first point of contact; as well as the L’Oréal KAM, Demand Planners, Supply Planners & Customer Service Advisors.
- Project work: continuous improvement on replenishment strategy and inventory.
- Ensure the alignment of the catalog and product information (Cruising products, Promotions, and Launches) between the Business Unit/Subsidiary and the client.
- Ensure that the processes (supply, legal disputes, returns) are aligned between the customer and the Business Unit, and define a dashboard with the shared indicators.
- Minimum of a University Degree in a relevant field.
- Supply Chain qualification or equivalent (CIPS, CILT, APICs etc.).
- Minimum 4 years of industry experience in Supply Chain environment preferably in an FMCG.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with ERP experience (SD Module is a requirement).
- Knowledge and experience in CRM Tools (Advantage Light, EPOS etc.)
Technical & Professional Competencies
- Expertise in Customer Supply Chain / Supply Chain knowledge /Customer Care.
- Commercial Knowledge / knowledge of General Terms of Trade.
- Able to think strategically seeing the Big Picture and self-driven.
- Ability to participate in the closure of complex supply chain problems.
- Excellent Presentation & communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Problem solving, decision making and negotiation skills.
- Excellent Customer Relations & Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyze huge sets of data (Advanced Microsoft Excel & Power BI knowledge)
- Knowledge on E-commerce and exports including triangular Flows.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured