Reporting to: Project Manager
Number of direct reports: 2
Main duties and responsibilities
• System Requirements Analysis and Specification.
• Software Installation and configuration as per defined requirement specifications.
• Conduct configuration tests to verify it executes the required functions and meets user needs.
• Participate in User Acceptance Testing.
• Provide training to system users.
• Work closely with a range of stakeholders from across the organisation, partners and third party suppliers to define, build, deliver, test and support system application solutions.
• Oversee the execution of tasks assigned to Assistant Systems Configuration Specialists.
• Attend projects meetings.
• Documentation of system configurations for all undertaken projects.
• Timely Project Progress Reporting.
• Possesses good knowledge of different Software Applications, Microsoft SQL Server DBMS, client/server architectures and various compatibility requirements.
• Excellent planning, analytical, communication, technical and problem-solving skills.
• Software implementation processes and ability to understand and implement client requirements.
• Administrative skills and leadership skills.
• Ability to interact and co-operate with the team members and the management.
• Knowledge in Project Management.
Knowledge and Skills
Qualifications & Skills
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Systems Installation and Configuration.
• Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or a closely related field.
• Good Knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server Database Management System.
• Experience in Implementation and Configuration of ERP systems such as Microsoft Dynamics AX or MS Navision.
• Software Development skills is an added advantage.