The overall goal of the company is to be a main provider of software solutions (eCare Centre for Diabetes-Hypertension and Intelligent Hospital system) and digital health transformation in Africa.
The successful candidate is expected to provide a main contribution to this goal by implementing projects for the company.
The international character of the company provides the outlook for a substantial professional growth within the company.
The main customers will be the private health providers and health insurance companies; the public sector will be served in partnerships with international donors and large corporates.
Reporting Structure: Reporting to Project Operations Manager.
• University degree in Computer Science or a related field.
• Minimum 2 Years of Experience in IT projects implementation.
• Experience in the Health Industry is an added advantage.
• Self-discipline, pro-active, energetic, good team player.
• Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills.
• Excellent verbal, written communication and customer service skills.
• Ability to participate in multiple ongoing projects, tasks and to classify priorities.
• Excellent administrative and coordination skills.
• Good sound understanding of large enterprise software’s.
• knowledge in programming languages and databases will be an added advantage.
• Ability to work in diverse teams and multiple stakeholder environments.
• To participate in System implementation activities.
• Prepare training materials and provide end user training.
• Provide Quality Assurance of the developed systems by performing extensive testing.
• Collect user requirements from the client.
• Document business processes and work flows (DFDs, UIs, Mockups etc.).
• Socially competent; to be able to interact well with people, to do change management.
• Conduct data migration.
• Analyzing client's needs to determine what needs to be reconfigured, changed or re-engineered.
• Coordinate with clients to resolve issues depending on severity levels.
• Participate in project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• Provide post implementation support to end users.
• Prepare periodical targets and reports and give the latest status of their work.
• Escalate implementation and support issues on time to the project manager.
• Provide the link between the Developers and the Client.
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.