We are currently recruiting two additional teachers and for new classes that are set to begin immediately.
Applications are processed as they are received.
• Biology and any other combination
• ECDE teacher for pre-school
Essential functions of the job may include but are not limited to the following:
• Plan, prepare and deliver lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
• Develops schemes of work, lesson plans and tests that are in accordance with established procedures.
• Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment.
• Use relevant technology to support and differentiate instruction.
• Manage student behaviour in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures.
• Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school.
• Provide appropriate feedback on work.
• Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students and use information to adjust teaching strategies.
• Maintain accurate and complete records of students' progress and development.
• Update all necessary records accurately and completely as required by laws, district policies and school regulations.
• Prepare required reports on students and activities.
• Participate in department, school, district and parent meetings.
• Communicate necessary information regularly to students, colleagues and parents regarding student progress and student needs.
• Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
• Prepare classroom for class activities.
• Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities.
• Observe and evaluate student's performance and development.
• Assign and grade class work, homework, tests and assignments.
Other functions of the job include but are not limited to the following
• Demonstrate preparation and skill in working with students from diverse cultural, economic and ability backgrounds.
• Encourage parent and community involvement, obtain information for parents when requested, promptly return phone calls and answer emails.
• Participate in appropriate professional activities.
• Participate in extracurricular activities such as social activities, sporting activities, clubs and student organizations as directed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Ability Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Experience in teaching appropriate subject area.
• Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
• Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
• Must have the ability and proven ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis.
• Perform all other related work delegated or required to accomplish the objectives of the total school program.
• Knowledge and implementation of relevant technology.
• Meet professional teacher education requirements of school, district and state.
Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, operate a computer, hand-held learning devices and other office equipment, reach with hands and arms, and must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Education and experience
high school teacher
• Male teachers are encouraged to apply
• Bachelor of Education degree, Diploma in Education, BSc with PGDE or its equivalent with the relevant subject combination.
• Should possess teacher’s registration certificate
• At least two years of teaching experience
• knowledge of quran and good command of Arabic language
. Degree/certificate in ECDE
• Muslims are encouraged to apply
• At least two years of teaching experience of early childhood learning