1. JOB DETAILS:
Current Job Holder: Open
Reports to: Production Lead
2. JOB PURPOSE:
To maintain good warehousing and excellent stock management practices to ensure effective inventory control and availability of sellable stock.
4. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Diploma in Warehouse/Logistics management. Degree is an added advantage
• Minimum three years experience in a related field
• Computer proficiency
• Possess good supervisory skills.
• Experience working with ERP is an added advantage
5. KEY RESULT AREAS:
1. Maintain stocks integrity in the Finished goods store and achieve high level customer satisfaction by receiving, storage,dispatching and assuring quality of goods.
2. Ensure good warehousing practise and stock management is in place through warehouse health, safety and security.
3. Monitor stocks’ shelf life to ensure that there are no expiries in the store and that an effective FIFO and FEFO system is in place.
4. Ensure maintenance of good warehousing standards e.g. SHE, GMP, Kanban and hygiene.
5. Maintain inventory by conducting daily physical counts, reconciling data and putting accurate data in the ERP (SAP).
6. Monitor finished goods and market returns reconciliation and account for damages.
7. Ensure safety in the warehouse by monitoring stacking and clear gangways
8. Ensure that the warehouse is secured by both security and staff at the close of business and keys managed in an appropriate manner.
6. COMMUNICATIONS AND WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
a) Production Supervisor – on receipt of products from Production and Kanban operation
b) Plant manager- All aspects of business operations
c) Store Assistants – Direction on store arrangement and goods movement
d) Weigh Bridge Clerk – On weighing of vehicles
e) Outsourced Loaders- Loading of goods within required timelines
f) HRBP - Hires (Temps etc) and personnel issues & disputes