Silensec is looking for a Senior Software Developer who is experienced and self-motivated and passionate about Web development.
MINIMUM 5 YEARS FULL-TIME EXPERIENCE POST-STUDIES
This is not a junior position and the ideal candidate is expected to be self-sufficient, independent and able to seriously contribute to the allocated projects from day one.
At Silensec we have a range of cutting edge research and technology projects that require skilful programmers and software architects. This is a job that will challenge you and push your software development limits.
- Assist in the development of in-house applications.
- Maintaining Silensec projects.
- Collaborate with other developers and stakeholders.
- Clear understanding and experience with MVC frameworks.
- Understanding of asynchronous tasks, message brokers and distributed computing.
- Experience in developing API based systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python or Java is a plus.
- Capability in managing and developing code for Content Management Systems such as Wordpress and Joomla.
Remuneration will be based on experience and skills demonstrated
Send your resume and portfolio on or before the Deadline: 31st March, 2017
Silensec is an equal opportunity employer. All persons are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.