Accounts Admin Assistant at Brites Management
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Bachelor’s degree in a related field and CPAs
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Management reporting and presentation
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems
- Banking & bank reconciliations
- Maintain accurate financial records
- Dealing with company’s payroll by processing wages and employee expense claims
- General office Operations
- Maintain office records
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date
- Define procedures for record retention
- Ensure protection and security of files and records
- Monitor and record phone calls
- Control correspondences
- Ensure effective use of petty cash
- Check and maintain attendance report
- Review and approve supply requisitions
- Maintain office equipment /inventories
- Manage petty cash, pay casuals and liaise with accounts on all payments
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and CPAs
- 5 years’ experience as an Accounts/ Admin in a busy environment
- Ability to work with accounting software- Tally
- Office admin skills and good people management skills
- Ability to understand and apply current accounting guidelines and systems
- Analytical, problem solving, planning and prioritizing skills
- Attention to details and leadership skills
- Excellent working experience with Ms. Excel
- Good communication, reporting and interpersonal skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured