POSITION: ACCOUNTS MANAGERS – DEBT COLLECTION.
REPORTING TO: TEAM LEADER DEBT COLLECTION
Responsible for collecting debts on behalf of clients. Ensuring that the firm’s clients debts are collected within the agreed timelines
Meeting monthly debt collection targets and providing timely debtors related information such as collection position per client and other required reports.
• Debt collection on behalf of financial and commercial institutions, through calling customers, sending emails and text messages then negotiating on settlement or repayment plan. It also includes locating and making scheduled visits in order to negotiate for payment.
• Advise customer on ways of clearing their debts while sensitizing them on the importance of paying their debts and consequences of non-payment.
• Record information about customers’ financial status and collection efforts’ status by updating call outcome on BCCS.
• Manage personal portfolio, ensuring all clients are given necessary attention and agreed collections rate are met.
• Assist in resolving disputes between customers and clients.
• Initiate the clearance process on cleared debts once you receive payment proof and have the same posted by the accountants.
• Attend to walk in customers as well as respond to customers queries within the stipulated time.
• Preparation of daily and monthly progress reports on accounts held as required by client.
• Ensure compliance with the full collections processes, controls, policies, and procedures.
• Live up to the corporate values of BORESHA Credit services Ltd. This includes observing business reporting hours including working Saturdays, taking care of Business facilities and ensure they are always in good condition. These facilities include headsets, computers, desk phones, furniture, mobile phones etc.
Qualifications for the Debt Collector Job
• Computer literacy MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint e.t.c,
• Excellent Knowledge of working with Customer Support and or Customer Information Systems,
• Strong Analytical & Negotiation Skills, Good Problem-Solving skills,
• Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
• Fluency in both spoken and written English is a must,
• Minimum computer applications certificate. diploma or degree is an added advantage.
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications to send their applications via "Apply Now Button".