Business Development Assistant at Kenbright Actuarial and Financial Services (KAFS)
Management & Business Development
Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field. A Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifying and researching potential new clients and business opportunities.
- Developing and implementing strategies to acquire new business.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, brokers, and other industry partners.
- Collaborating with other teams within the company to ensure smooth and effective delivery of insurance products and services to clients.
- Preparing and presenting proposals to potential clients.
- Negotiating contracts and terms with clients.
- Staying up to date on industry trends and changes in regulations.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field. A Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Professional qualification in Insurance (ACII, AIIK or FLMI) or equivalent.
- 5+ years of successful relevant experience, 2 of which must be in a management position (financial services sector preferred). Knowledge of the Insurance industry (desirable).
- Results orientated with the ability to set KPIs and a proven track record of meeting or exceeding targets.
- Resilient, dynamic, energetic, and enthusiastic. Must be highly driven and enjoy working with people.
- Able to work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and to foster and maintain successful working relationships.
- Digital marketing experience, preferably in a related industry.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured