Business Development Executives at Rose Avenue Group
Management & Business Development
Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field from a recognized institution Experience
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Business Promotion and Development
- Coordinating marketing efforts to ensure that new business targets are met.
- Handling new business enquiries; coordinating new business quotation process; and following up quotations with clients/branches.
- Proposing to Management measures to enhance the Agency’s competitiveness.
- Business Retention
- Proposing risk surveys and making recommendations for premium discounts for good risks in our books.
- Closely monitoring customer service satisfaction to ensure renewals are not threatened.
- In liaison with Business Development Manager, negotiating renewal terms of all businesses well in advance and sending formal renewal confirmations to the operations team before the renewal dates.
- Preparing Monthly business performance assessments reports including such data as business acquired, business lost, business sources etc.
- Maintaining and regularly updating business progress reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field from a recognized institution Experience
- At least 2- 3 year’s relevant experience in the same position in a microfinance or Bank environment
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured