Commission-based Sales Executive
Nailex Africa Publishing Ltd
Marketing & Communications
The successful candidate will develop new advertising base across appropriate products and services categories via networking, prospecting, cold-calling, cold emailing and industry associations. The right candidate will embrace the consultative sales approach, be creative, self-motivated, energetic, a team player and have a strong sales background.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
· Cultivate relationships with new local/regional advertisers to meet and exceed sales goals.
· Actively generating new leads.
· Research to identify and qualify best advertising prospects and provide excellent customer service to advertisers.
· Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
· Establish and build effective relationships on the client and agency side.
· Schedule appointments; determine prospect’s needs and challenges; make initial presentation; determine best solutions; prepare proposals contracts; close sales.
· Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the return on time investment for the territory/segment.
· Maintain pipeline reports for ongoing updates on sales status and supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new services.
· Maintain activity level and closing ratio adequate to meet or exceed sales goals.
· Expand sales by cross-selling to new products that fit client needs.
· Delivering good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients.
· Network within industry and professional organizations, trade shows and other events.
· Update job knowledge by participating in training and educational opportunities.
· A degree in sales and marketing or business-related field.
· Must have a laptop/computer and access to internet.
· At least 2+ year experience in print and online advertising sales. Media sales experience will be an added advantage for Media sales agents.
· A solid background in print and online advertising sales with a demonstrated track record of exceeding sales goals.
· Good knowledge of the media landscape in Kenya.
· A strong work ethic and customer service oriented approach to doing business.
· Must be a strong closer/negotiator that can assess new accounts and reach decision makers at all levels.
· Ability to overcome economic, market, and competitive factors affecting print and online advertising sales goals.
· Excellent sales presentation and writing creative sales proposals.
· The ideal candidate will possess strong skills in Excellent interpersonal, communication, planning and organizational skills, persistence and Persuasive ability, Confident and outgoing, sales closing ability, Self-motivated with a disciplined approach to work, Commitment to ongoing learning on the market trends and territory management and meeting sales goals.
· Customer and business-focused attitude.
· Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion.
· Well-groomed and articulate.
· Excellent computer skills – Ms. Office etc.
· Must be able to work under minimal supervision
· Must be well versed in current trends in Social Media marketing.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured