Develop content for BRK clients, blogs & social media platforms
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Job Description: “Content & Social Media Marketer”
Reporting into Marketing Manager
Direct Reports None
• Develop content for BRK clients, blogs & social media platforms
• Communicate with colleagues and share insights on Slack
• Coordinate on-time delivery of content & social media marketing tasks via Trello
• Join weekly marketing meetings
• Coordinate with the design team on visual assets for content & social media
• Liaise with ops & sales teams to monetize content & social media activities
• Own content master and editorial calendar
• Analyze and report on the impact of content marketing on KPIs creating clear action items from insights
• Report on top-performing content categories, formats, social media posts and create clear action items from insights
• Weekly, Monthly KPI documents
• Trimester performance reviews and set OKR plans
• Full ownership for content & social marketing strategy and execution
• Document proven tactics in community/BRK marketing playbook and ensure adherence to content & social media marketing framework
• Ensure documentation of all content & social media marketing tests in channel briefs and communicate learnings
• Keep track of content & social media marketing best practices and communicate key insights to the team
• Execute all content & social media marketing tasks
• Oversee social media accounts' design (e.g. Timeline cover, profile pictures, and blog layout)
• Create and lead execution of republishing strategy for BuyRentKenya blog.
• QA all blog & social media posts for quality (spelling, imagery, and other components)
• Generation of weekly engagement posts, brand storytelling posts for BuyRentKenya social media pages
• Management and moderation of all social media activities on BuyRentKenya Social Media pages
• Identify tactics to improve content writing, design, and video creation guidelines in line with the brand voice.
• Weekly scheduling of social media posts via Falcon
• Research and write viral, SEO evergreen, and media focused articles
• Write sponsored articles for media outreach
• Identify new content & social opportunities based on keyword, competitor insights, and other assessments
• Monitor and evaluate content & social media initiatives from competitor brands
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
• Marketing Manager
• SEO Specialist
• BuyRentKenya Sales & Operations team
• Graphic Designers
About the candidate:
• Degree in marketing or relevant field.
• 3+ years of experience as a social media manager or content marketer.
• Hands-on experience in content management.
• Excellent copywriting skills.
• Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
• A self-starting, enthusiastic problem solver.
• A strong communicator with excellent written and verbal skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.