Marketing & Communications
3+ years of agency-related experience.
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
Atlanta, GA; Boston, MA; Chicago, IL, Kansas City, MO, Remote-U.S. Based
Merge Storytelling and Technology
We MERGE storytelling and technology to promote health, wealth and happiness in the world. We help marketing and technology executives engage hearts and connect parts by offering full-service capabilities including strategy, creative communications, experience engineering, performance marketing, media, digital platform development and more.
Promote Health, Wealth & Happiness
We are committed to promoting health, wealth and happiness in the world by partnering with purpose-driven clients in purpose-driven industries such as healthcare, financial services and consumer products. Our health clients are literally on the front lines saving lives. Our wealth clients are changing the financial potential in people’s lives. And our consumer clients make lives…a little bit happier every day.
Partner with Clients of Iconic Brands
MERGE has enduring client partnerships with American Express, T-Mobile, LG, Facebook, Adobe, Kate Spade NY, Coach, The North Face, Fidelity, Eaton Vance, BlueCross BlueShield, Abbott, Astellas, Seqirus, Supernus, Boston Scientific, Advocate Aurora Health, Indiana University Health and Marco’s Pizza to name a few.
Work with Poets and PHD’s
With 750+ employees across offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Montreal and New York City, MERGE uses a talent-to-task process that connects our poets and PHD’s which enables clients to think higher and feel deeper about their customers.
Emerge to the Top of Your Career
At MERGE, we strive to create a superior work experience where people with ability, agility and humility can grow and do the best work of their careers.
As a Copywriter, you will
Be Accountable and Responsible
As our Copywriter, you’ll work on the full gamut of marketing executions for healthcare and insurance providers with established brands. Everything from social posts and streaming audio to strategic messaging and search campaigns. We value efficiency and consistency, and our team is always on the hunt for ways to work better, faster, and more creatively. You should be eager to learn new clients, new strategies, new media, new ideas. There is never a dull moment in our world, and that’s just the way we like it.
- Execute ideas meticulously with a passion for your craft.
- Present those ideas to clients, account leads, and creative leads.
- Learn what makes our clients tick and how they can tick better.
- Collaborate with the project management and client service teams to make sure deadlines are met and expectations are exceeded.
- Be able to juggle multiple projects for multiple clients.
- Remain current on industry trends and ever-evolving technology.
- Have a great work-life balance. Honestly. We work hard, then we log off.
These are the qualifications we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of agency-related experience.
- A portfolio of work that makes us think, This person gets it.
- An ability to come up with great ideas no matter the client or medium.
- Experience executing traditional, digital and social creative elements and the ability to write copy across a range of voices and styles.
- Experience with online media and an eagerness to learn, including WordPress/CMS platforms, Facebook, Google Ads, Google Workspace, TikTok, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Keen attention to detail and need for perfection.
- Bonus: Experience in direct channels.
- Bonus: Experience with healthcare, pharma, med device or biotech clients.
Compensation: $73,000 – $88,000
Salary differential is based on seniority, merit, education, training and experience. MERGE’s career ladders reflect department growth from Associate through Partner levels, with details of roles and responsibilities associated with each level. New hires are assigned a job level within a particular position based on these criteria and salary is set within the job level based on these criteria. Growth from one level to the next occurs when employees master their role, and are promoted into the next level, generally during salary review cycles which are posted in the employee handbook.
And here’s how we live our values at MERGE
- Mastering our craft
- Delivering with a growth mindset
- Collaborating for shared success
MERGE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
MERGE welcomes and celebrates diversity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status or people with abilities. We believe that the more diverse we are, the more creative our work will be
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured