Copywriter for Performance Marketing
BrighterMonday Kenya Indirect Jobs
Marketing & Communications
Write copy for display ads, social media ads, and more
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
We are looking for performance marketing copywriters who can work with our marketing team on a freelance basis. The position is open to writers for the French market.
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE AN IMPACT:
- Write copy for display ads, social media ads, and more.
- Write and edit scripts for online video ads on various platforms.
- Turn Ecosia’s stories into compelling copy and concepts geared towards paid performance.
- Work with our paid and creative teams to optimize copy based on performance.
- Optimize copy based on campaign goals – conversion, awareness, engagement, etc.
- Attend ideation and conceptualization sessions and help us come up with creative ideas for digital ads and paid performance creatives.
- Localize copy/language and storylines to fit market-specific paid campaigns.
YOUR FIELDS OF EXPERTISE:
- Proven experience as a copywriter for performance marketing and digital paid campaigns.
- Proven experience in writing scripts for online video ads.
- Ability to flex script writing and editing for video in multiple formats as well as online platforms.
- Keen interest in and knowledge of online platforms and new media.
- Knowledge of performance marketing tactics and strategies.
- Extensive knowledge of the market you’ll be writing for.
- Native-level French language skills as well as excellent grammar and writing skills.
- Ability to flex copy, and adjust language and tone for different audiences.
- Exceptional communication skills in English
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured