Our client is looking for a Sales Representative to perform sales and marketing roles within the cosmetic line of the business as well as Provide support role to other Sales and Marketing operations.
- Execute Go to Market strategies to drive business in new & existing markets.
- Capturing all markets within the assigned regions and routes.
- Ensure consistent supply and delivery of products to the customers within the assigned area.
- Giving market feedback to the management.
- Timely reports to the Managing Director.
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Bring in a new list of clienteles and clientele bases to increase sales.
- Build rapport and establish long-term relationships with new clients.
- Grow sales and correctly implement & use CRM system.
- Partake in conceptualizing new avenues of advertising and partnerships for clients.
- Identify business opportunities with prospective customers.
- Analyze opportunities by researching the industry and market trends.
- Participate in the physical inventory process.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing or related disciplines.
- 2-3 years minimum working experience in cosmetic sales and team management.
- Knowledge in product promotion and merchandizing will be required.
- Experience with International and Online Sales.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to multitask.
- Demonstrate achievement of sales targets.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Must have a valid driving license.