CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
Tire World Ltd
Marketing & Communications
We are looking for Retail representatives who can help us in increasing our customer base, providing product and service information to walk in customer, manage incoming call, sms and emails, resolve product and service problems, liaise with management and sales team to plan and place order.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:2 years
Tire World LTD, is East Africa’s leading automotive parts and tyres distributor. Some of our renowned brands are MAXXIS TYRES, CST TYRES, EUROL OILS, ALLIANCE TYRES and BOST BATTERIES.
To become, the leading automotive solution provider with a strong global brand identity which earns the devotion of our employees as well as our customers. Our Brand, Maxxis, is a truly global product already, and our vision, adding to that global identity, by making sure this brand is accessible to the whole East African Region.
To provide premium quality products and services that meet the customer needs and exceed expectations with the aim of developing trust and loyalty among our customers and employees.
Our Core Values:
1. Take initiative & ownership
2. Be ambitious & create your own opportunities.
3. Work smart, work hard.
4. Be a team player, collaborate & enjoy
5. Get out of your comfort zone.
6. Be part of the solution.
What We Do
At Tire World Ltd we provide the following quality products and services to our clients:
· Tyres and Tyre Services
· Automotive and Motorcycle Batteries
· Automotive Lubricants
· Automotive Brake Pad
· Automotive Glasses
· Vehicle Accessories such as car care products, wipers, mats, jumper cables and jack
· Garage Equipment
Duties and Responsibilities
· Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
· Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
· Communicate clear instructions to the team members
· Listen to team members' feedback and respond to their needs in a timely manner.
· Give support and monitor the team members performance by analyzing the trainings gaps, providing recommendations and ensure the members are well equipped.
· Manage the flow of day-to-day operations
· Writing reports analyzing the customer service that Tire World Ltd provides and update the management on the teams' progress
· Investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long- standing, that have been passed on by customer service assistants
· Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
· Analyze statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service that Tire World Ltd is providing
· Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
· Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
· Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for the company or department
· Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service
· Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on the findings.
· Manage the approved budget of the customer service department.
· Implement an effective customer loyalty program.
· Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
· Stay informed and provide recommendations on the latest industry techniques and methods.
· Learning about the company's products or services and keeping up to date with changes
· Carry out any other duty assigned by management.
Skills and Competencies
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Positive attitude
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- People Oriented
· Degree/diploma in sales and marketing field or any equivalent field
· At least 2 years working experience in a similar position in the automobile industry or 3 years work experience in customer service or marketing.
· Interest in automobile mechanics is advantageous.
· Proficient in both numerical and written communication skills
· Computer literacy in MS office
· Knowledge on CRM or any Customer Service System
· If you feel you meet the above requirements, please submit your CV with a cover letter explaining yourself.
All applications which do not meet the above requirements will be rejected.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured