The role holder will support the governance, risk, and compliance roles of the Group Cybersecurity function.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Ensure the development, update, implementation, and enforcement of information security governance including policies, baselines, and procedures.
- Ensure the cyber security risk management capabilities including risk methodologies to mitigate cyber security across the group.
- Assess, handle, and follow up on mitigation of 3rd party related cyber risks through all stages.
- Manage cyber audit and risk findings resulting from internal audits, external audits, and assessments.
- Follow up and reporting of IT audit recommendations implementation within Group Cyber Security.
- Act as a key contact point for all assurance functions i.e., risk & audit with regards to cybersecurity topics.
- Recommend appropriate security controls according to internal standards and key industry best practises and ensure that such controls operate as intended.
- Gap analysis with respect to standards, industry regulations and definition of the security posture.
- Ensure management and authoritative reporting of Cyber Risks and cooperate with legal, compliance and other risk owners.
- Engage staff on cybersecurity related audit and risk matters.
For the above position, the successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
- Information Technology / Computer Science / Telecommunications / Engineering / (Electrical, Electronic) or related field
- Security certification such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Technology with at least 2 years’ experience in Risk, Audit, or Governance and 1 year experience in Cybersecurity.
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 2nd December 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured